Increase Your Business’s Conversions with Video Marketing
Why Video Marketing?
We watch video every day, numerous times each day. It may be entertaining as well as instructive, making it simpler for users or potential consumers to comprehend your brand’s message, educate them on goods, and acquire your trust. According to HubSpot, 97% of marketers believe video marketing helps customers better understand their brand, and 50% of people search for videos about your product or service to learn more about it.
There are several ways video marketing may help your business grow, including increased marketing ROI, organic search traffic, and client acquisition.
Video Marketing Strategies
Gaining audience attention through the material you choose to put out and where you publish it is the first step in enhancing your business’s return on marketing efforts. Short-form material will be more successful on some social media sites, such as Instagram, than long-form video seen on YouTube and Facebook. When making a video, keep the following points in mind:
- Make sure your video is properly structured for the site you’re sharing on, and shoot high-quality footage.
- Putting a face to a name improves how the viewer connects with the video. The more relatable something is, the more likely someone will be engaged.
- The initial few seconds of a video are critical for capturing someone’s attention, so utilise a powerful hook to captivate the viewer (A way to do this would be adding text to the video that can accomplish this, but make sure it is not excessively wordy).
- Consider including subtitles to improve accessibility
- Create a thumbnail for Facebook and YouTube that will pique the audience’s attention (bright colours, large writing, picture of product/service or someone holding the product)
- A video description that is relevant to the client.
The more your audience learns about a product or service and the more trust you can establish through video marketing, the more inclined they are to purchase. According to HubSpot, over 93% of firms believe they acquired new consumers as a result of films developed and broadcast to their social media channels, and 84% of customers say they were persuaded to purchase a product or service after seeing a video ad.
Increase Organic Website Traffic with Video Marketing
A company may also profit from video marketing by improving SEO traffic. When researching for a product or service, a user is often interested in learning more about the firm and comparing it to rivals. When publishing a video, bear in mind that SEO results take into account all criteria such as the relevance of the context in the video description, the number of views, the title, and so on. You may increase the number of sales and leads generated by your product or service by driving more visitors through organic search.
To learn about these things you can enroll in an digital marketing course in various locations like Digital Marketing course in Pune, Digital Marketing course in Thane or Digital Marketing course in Navi Mumbai.